juli's corner

In this corner you will find school projects and some things about me. Like my best friends, my family, the persons that I most love in this world and others.

Friday, August 31, 2007

my summer


This picture was taken by my bigger sister...

This summer I went to Miami and Orlando FL. Even though I already had gone there I enjoyed it a lot. I stayed 5 days in Miami in the apartment of my big brother Mauricio, but in the fourth day my other big sister went there of surprise us.
July 5th we went to Orlando.
First days we stay home...... then we meet some friends and we start going to movies, shopping, and parks with them.
And some weekends we went to their house. They had a lake so I start riding in the Donna...
This year we went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM, Sea World, Universal and Island of Adventure some parks of water and Bush Gardens...also we did other activities like bowling, movies, and some things like dancing, playing and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home